Packaging up some calendars.. :)
Well, wouldn’t cha know it.. Monday is here again. I’m not quite ready to leave my weekend behind, so lets chat about what we got up to, yeah?
Here’s what I did:
– “Helped” Dave with a little project he’s working on (and by helped, I mean I mostly just got in the way)… but who knew electrical wires could look so pretty!
– We decided to brave Orchard Road to do some shopping.. call us crazy.
– I went looking for an outfit for a wedding, and ended up finding some pants. Dang (but hooray!).
– Then we got hungry and grumpy (actually that was mostly just me), so headed up to Wheelock Place for some Skinny Pizza.. Pumpkin, goats cheese and macadamia thankyouverymuch.
– And lastly, Sunday was spent having fun with some little letters :)
So, what did you get up to?
I had a massive craving for chocolate cake a couple of days ago, so went hunting for a quick and easy recipe. As always, it was Pinterest to the rescue! I came across this pin that I’d marked ages ago for an Everyday Chocolate Cake by Smitten Kitchen. Well, it just looked too delicious not to go and make it straight away, so off I went.
Turns out the cake is delicious, but I think I did something a little bit wrong somewhere during the process.. maybe it was because I didn’t have buttermilk (instead, I soured milk with lemon), or maybe because the milk was straight out of the fridge and did something crazy to the butter and sugar.. who knows. In any case it turned out to be very yummy, but just a touch dense.. oops.
Not to worry! Heating it a little bit in the microwave and adding a scoop of ice cream was just the ticket.. sooooo good!!
If you’d like the recipe, head on over to Smitten Kitchen and get baking! :)
Yippee! It’s been a couple of months of hard work over here at studio Fellow Fellow, but finally they’ve arrived… Our very first calendars are in store now!
Only a limited number have been printed, so head over to the shop and nab one for yourself! :)