What a busy week! Definitely happy to be listening to some chilled tunes today :)
Head over to my playlist to have a listen :) And here’s the list as always, for anyone not connected to Spotify.
21. Tornado by Jonsi
22. Oh Sailor by Little Mr Jeans
23. Underwater Song by Lounge Cafe
24. The Dissonance Between Us by Brotherun
25. King and Lionheart by Of Monsters and Men
Do you have anything planned for the weekend? I think I’ll be taking it easy, maybe go visit a market, eat some good food, and generally just be a sloth. I hope you have a good one too!
See you back here Monday :)
My brain is definitely still on Kenyan time, so I’m in dire need of some music this morning! You can find the latest 5 songs on my Spotify Playlist here, and for those just wanting the list of songs, here they are:
16. Riverside by Agnes Obel
17. Dance Bear by Snakadaktal
18. Take a Walk by Passion Pit
19. California Dreamin’ by The Mamas and The Papas
20. Young and Beautiful by Lana Del Rey
What are you guys up to this weekend? We’ll be doing laundry, catching up on sleep, going to a baby shower, and probably more laundry (there are literally piles lying all over the house). We’re slowly getting back into everyday life, but I must admit I’m not sure I’m ready to leave our holiday behind yet! Perhaps I can pretend I’m still there as I sort through all the photos ;)
Have a nice weekend! x
I’ve added another 5 songs to my Fellow Fellow Mixtape playlist, just in time for the weekend! Make sure you click “See all tracks” to get the latest songs.
And here’s the list, just in case you can’t get Spotify :)
11. The Writer by Ellie Goulding
12. Radioactive by Imagine Dragons
13. Alone by Heart
14. Lordy May by Boy & Bear
15. Ready or Not by The Fugees
Yippee, Friday! Let’s get into some music shall we? I’ll just be adding songs into my Fellow Fellow Mixtape Spotify playlist every second week, so do follow along it you want to! Make sure you click “See all tracks” to get the latest songs.
Here’s a list of the newest songs for anyone interested :)
6. Higher Love by James Vincent McMorrow
7. Heavy in Your Arms by Florence + the Machine
8. Mother’s Journey by Yann Tiersen
9. Father and Son by Cat Stevens
10. Taro by Alt-J
Have a nice weekend!
Hello lovelies, happy Friday!
I thought I’d try something a bit different today.. instead of posting a “Listening to” video, I’ve put 5 songs I’m listening to right now into a Spotify playlist for you.
I’m not sure how many of you are using Spotify, but since it came to Singapore a few months ago I’ve been using it nonstop. It’s an easy download for anyone not using it yet (unless it’s not released in your country – sorry), and I thought this might be a fun way to discover some new music, so let me know what you think!
If you’d like to hear the very first Friday Mixtape, just click the image above or right here.
And for anyone who doesn’t have access to Spotify, but would still like to know what I’m listening to, here’s a list of the songs for you:
Friday Mixtape 1:
1. Mace Spray by The Jezabels
2. Dance The Way I Feel by Ou Est Le Swimming Pool
3. Song For The Asking by Simon and Garfunkle
4. Just Hold Me by Maria Mena
5. La La La by Naughty Boy, Sam Smith