I don’t know about you, but I find guys so hard to buy for! My hubby loves techie type things – things which I know nothing about – so it’s always a challenge trying to find a gift for him that I know he’ll like and use. I did some extensive searching for these gift ideas, so hopefully if there’s a man in your life who’s hard to buy for, some of these ideas will help! :)
1. Whole Larder Love: Grow, Hunt, Gather, Cook (Amazon) 2. 100% Natural Beard Tonic (Herbivore Botanicals) 3. Walnut iPhone Case (Rootcases) 4. Olive Drab Duffle (Joshu Vela) 5. Empty Memory Rose Gold 4GB USB Stick (Logical Art Design Ltd) 6. Empty Memory Black Rhodium 4GB Memory Stick (Logical Art Design Ltd) 7. Handmade Brown and Blue Necktie (Son of Soren)
8. Men & Mountains T-Shirt (Arquebus Clothing) 9. Build Your Own Bluetooth Speakers Kit (Furni) 10. Annual Art Subscription (Papirmass) 11. F45 Lois Sports Bag (Freitag) 12. Shave Bundle (Imperial Barber Products) 13. F54 Brandon Wallet (Freitag)
I hope something here will spark some great gift ideas! And if you missed our Gift Guide for the girls, check that out here!
Oh my gosh I love Christmas decorations! In real life, my Christmas decoration box is full of a mish-mash of ornaments, garlands and lights that have all come from different places at different times.. but if I could start from scratch I’d gladly add any of the lovelies below to my collection – especially no. 6. I’m utterly head over heals for that wreath.
Without even thinking about it, I’ve managed to keep all these ornaments in the fairly neutral range, so you could add any colours with them you want really! Happy decorating! :)
1. Louise Roe Copper Diamond Ornament (Norsu) 2. Teepee Christmas Ornaments (Prince Design UK) 3. Ornate House Ornament (Crate & Barrel) 4. Fabric Engraving Ornaments (Terrain) 5. Handmade Paper Bunting (Toast)
6. Large Copper Himmeli Wreath (Hruskaa) 7. Star Himmeli (Hruskaa) 8. Mirror House Christmas Ornament (Here & Now) 9. Crochet Garland (Namolio) 10. Birch Star Ornaments (Terrain) 11. Vegas Boneyard Star Light (Fromage La Rue) 12. Wooden Creature Ornaments (Urban Outfitters)
Good morning! How was your weekend?
As promised last week, it’s time for us to dive into Christmas! I know it might seem a little early, but if you’re anything like me and like to order gifts/decor online, the deadline for shipping is looming! SO – First up is a yummy gift guide for the girls! I had so much fun putting this together – it was hard to stop adding things! There are so many gorgeous goodies out there right now.
Hopefully you’ll be able to find some things you like in these picks too! :)
1. Gemstone Bracelets (The Vamoose) 2. Gem Vessel Mint (Beneath The Sun) 3. Bau Deco Notebook (Ferm Living) 4. Emma Vacuum Teapot (Connox) 5. Frankie Magazine 6. Naomi Mint Latte Cup (Pop-Line) 7. Yellow Spot Pillowcase (Castle) 8. Wire Basket (Ferm Living) 9. Set of 3 Bathsoaks (Herbivore Botanicals)
10. Giftable Large Zip Pouch (Fossil) 11. Acorn and Silk Cord Necklace (The Vamoose) 12. Succulent Print (Leah Duncan) 13. Prism Trivet (Xenia Taler) 14. Plum & Ashby Body Lotion (Anthropologie) 15. Chai & Vanilla Owl Soap (Seventh Tree Soaps) 16. Wood Print Phone Case (Cases By Csera) 17. Large Claire-Aude Print Wash Bag (Liberty) 18. Sydney Frame Coin Purse (Fossil)
What’s your favourite?