Look at these fun cards from Ma And Grandy! Don’t you think they’d be such a joy to receive? I love that they’re so playful and unique, ready to brighten someone’s day :)
And I’m even more excited, because they’re designed and printed in Brisbane! They’re the work of graphic designer Natala Stuetz, and are available in her beautiful new store – Ma And Grandy.
Head on over to Ma And Grandy to see the full range. Oh, and it’s free shipping within Australia.. bonus! :)
Aren’t these skirts just gorgeous?! So vibrant and fun :)
They’re made from vintage Indian cottons with lots of super colourful and detailed embroidery… Love! You can find these and more over at Madame Hall on Etsy.
I’m seeing a lot of pink around lately.. aren’t these bright, fresh pinks just lovely? :)
1. Painted Baskets to Make from The Marion House Book (via)
2. Pelosi Linen Throw from Uncovet (via Satsuki Shibuya)
3. Peonies Forever Print by Creature Comforts from Society 6 (via)
4. Spring Sampler No. 1 Giclee Print from Eloise Renouf (via Lesley Shewring)
5. Pomegranate Pattern Print by Georgiana Paraschiv (via Kazumi Akashi)
6. Helen Dardik Poster from Psikhouvanjou (via)
PS. Sorry about the delay in getting these links up guys! I didn’t realise the last two were missing – so sorry!