1. Artwork from Mondocherry (via)
2. Framehouse by North Forty Design via Ta. Ta. (via)
3. Fabric Decopage Dishes by Sew DIY (via)
4. Beautiful garden found here (via)
5. Marni Necklace by Moda Operandi (via)
6. Kitchen via Hus & Hem (via)
Look at these fun cards from Ma And Grandy! Don’t you think they’d be such a joy to receive? I love that they’re so playful and unique, ready to brighten someone’s day :)
And I’m even more excited, because they’re designed and printed in Brisbane! They’re the work of graphic designer Natala Stuetz, and are available in her beautiful new store – Ma And Grandy.
Head on over to Ma And Grandy to see the full range. Oh, and it’s free shipping within Australia.. bonus! :)
I’m seeing a lot of pink around lately.. aren’t these bright, fresh pinks just lovely? :)
1. Painted Baskets to Make from The Marion House Book (via)
2. Pelosi Linen Throw from Uncovet (via Satsuki Shibuya)
3. Peonies Forever Print by Creature Comforts from Society 6 (via)
4. Spring Sampler No. 1 Giclee Print from Eloise Renouf (via Lesley Shewring)
5. Pomegranate Pattern Print by Georgiana Paraschiv (via Kazumi Akashi)
6. Helen Dardik Poster from Psikhouvanjou (via)
PS. Sorry about the delay in getting these links up guys! I didn’t realise the last two were missing – so sorry!
There are few things in life as thrilling as well organised supplies.
I’ve noticed that sorting things by colour brings a kind of calm to my mind… I don’t have to think too hard about which colours go where because I just know, and I’m achieving two things at once – organisation, and beauty! Clearly I’ll grasp at anything to get my office tidier! haha