I’m seeing a lot of pink around lately.. aren’t these bright, fresh pinks just lovely? :)
1. Painted Baskets to Make from The Marion House Book (via)
2. Pelosi Linen Throw from Uncovet (via Satsuki Shibuya)
3. Peonies Forever Print by Creature Comforts from Society 6 (via)
4. Spring Sampler No. 1 Giclee Print from Eloise Renouf (via Lesley Shewring)
5. Pomegranate Pattern Print by Georgiana Paraschiv (via Kazumi Akashi)
6. Helen Dardik Poster from Psikhouvanjou (via)
PS. Sorry about the delay in getting these links up guys! I didn’t realise the last two were missing – so sorry!
A collection of very pretty coral coloured objects that have made their way into my life lately.
Clockwise from top left: Beautiful coral spot ribbon I picked up in Hong Kong (sorry no idea where it came from originally), Printed Notepad from kikki-K (a gift from a lovely friend), Wildflower wrapping paper (from Rifle Paper Co.), Frankie Magazine (a gift from the same lovely friend), Artnic Ink Pads (bought locally.. again sorry I’m not sure where to get them online).