Wowee, another busy week! I feel like I’m working so much lately and not really accomplishing anything.. do you ever feel like that? I’m not really sure how to get past it besides working through it though haha.
Anyway, music makes everything better I think! Here are the latest additions to my Spotify Playlist:
41. Won’t Come Back by Donovan Woods
42. Push Bike Song by The Mixtures
43. Where I Find You by Dustin Tebbutt
44. Wildest Moments by Jessie Ware
45. Kiss the Sky by Shawn Lee & Nino Moschella
Enjoy your weekend guys, I hope it’s nice and relaxing! :) x
Yay! Time for another Mixtape :)
You can find the full playlist HERE if you’re interested, and here are the newest additions:
31. Six Months In A Cast by The Trouble With Templeton
32. Hide by Little May
33. Who Are You, Really by Mikky Ekko
34. Comes and Goes (in Waves) by Greg Laswell
35. Listen to Soul, Listen to Blues by Safia
I hope you all have a lovely weekend ahead! As usual, I don’t think we’re up to too much.. maybe dinner out one night, and some skype catch-ups with friends. Can’t wait! :)
See you on Monday! x
Friday, I love you.
Music, I love you too.
You can find the latest additions to my Spotify playlist right here if you’re looking for something to listen to today!
26. Graceless by The National
27. Are You Life by Little Scout
28. Bleeding Out by Imagine Dragons
29. Steal the Light by The Cat Empire
30. Upside Down by Paloma Faith
Have a lovely weekend, friends. Mine will be filled with work, maybe some time outdoors soaking up the sun (or rain?), and eating good food :) See you on the flip side :)
What a busy week! Definitely happy to be listening to some chilled tunes today :)
Head over to my playlist to have a listen :) And here’s the list as always, for anyone not connected to Spotify.
21. Tornado by Jonsi
22. Oh Sailor by Little Mr Jeans
23. Underwater Song by Lounge Cafe
24. The Dissonance Between Us by Brotherun
25. King and Lionheart by Of Monsters and Men
Do you have anything planned for the weekend? I think I’ll be taking it easy, maybe go visit a market, eat some good food, and generally just be a sloth. I hope you have a good one too!
See you back here Monday :)