Oh my gosh! It’s been such a long time between posts! I wish I could say it’s because crazy exciting things have been happening behind the scenes here, but in actuality it’s regular daily life and being a Mum that’s keeping me busy! Which is no less important of course, just not particularly “blog worthy” I’m afraid. It’s all about DIY laundry and Toddler Negotiations these days haha!
Even so, I just wanted to pop in and share with anyone here in Singapore that one of my favouirte events – The Boutiques Fair – is on again in November (4th & 5th)! Perfectly timed for getting some Christmas shopping done – yes, I went there. Christmas is coming! The fair will be chock-full of fantastic local and international vendors, and is seriously HUGE so you’re bound to find what you need for that certain someone who has everything.. or yourself. I’m all for that.
So to help make the decisions easier, I thought I’d check out some of the vendors coming in November and put together a couple of little guides to get you excited. First up – Girls, Guys, and Home. This is by no means an extensive list, just a couple of things that caught my eye! :)
1. An Uplifted Day 2. Elyse & i 3. Matter Prints 4. Little Man 5. Little Man 6. Hello Chocolate 7. Twin Within 8. Cote & Badt 9. Elyse & i
1. Eck & Art 2. Epigram Books 3. Gifts Less Ordinary 4. Italic & Bold 5. Shinnpark 6. BNVVT 7. Italic & Bold
1. Epigram Books 2. Little Man 3. Stylo Deco 4. Little Man 5. The Paper Bunny 6. Kala Pata 7. Stylo Deco
Keep up to date with the latest Boutiques Fair news on their Facebook Page!
Hi, happy Monday! Did you all have a nice weekend?
This morning we’re doing the last of our Gift Guides – for the kiddies! I had a bit of a tricky time putting this one together if I’m honest… I don’t have any kids, and *obviously* kids range so much in age, so it was hard to narrow down my selections! There’s just so much gorgeous stuff out there for kids! I’ve tried to choose gifts for a range of ages, so hopefully there’ll be something here for everyone :)
1. Piccoli ‘Little Bean’ Bean Bag (Olliella) 2. Submarine Money Bank (Amazon) 3. Little Aeroplane (Incy Interiors) 4. Cubebot Micro Blue (Lilly Lolly or Amazon) 5. Hang in the Balance Board (The Land of Nod) 6. Black & White Stripe Tent (The Teepee Guy) 7. Let’s Go Camping Wall Decals (Love Mae) 8. Bats Single Quilt & Pillow Case (Kip & Co.)
9. ‘The Ice Package’ Hair Ties (Mane Message) 10. Porcelain Bunny Lamp (Lark) 11. Floral Bomb Wonder Tent (Such Great Heights) 12. MoTex Embossing Label Maker (My Messy Room) 13. Housse de Couette Bigotte (AM.PM.) 14. Pony String Lights (Urban Outfitters) 15. Awesome Canvas Purse (Lark) 16. Pixie Mint Wooden Toy Camera (Twig)
Good morning! How was your weekend?
As promised last week, it’s time for us to dive into Christmas! I know it might seem a little early, but if you’re anything like me and like to order gifts/decor online, the deadline for shipping is looming! SO – First up is a yummy gift guide for the girls! I had so much fun putting this together – it was hard to stop adding things! There are so many gorgeous goodies out there right now.
Hopefully you’ll be able to find some things you like in these picks too! :)
1. Gemstone Bracelets (The Vamoose) 2. Gem Vessel Mint (Beneath The Sun) 3. Bau Deco Notebook (Ferm Living) 4. Emma Vacuum Teapot (Connox) 5. Frankie Magazine 6. Naomi Mint Latte Cup (Pop-Line) 7. Yellow Spot Pillowcase (Castle) 8. Wire Basket (Ferm Living) 9. Set of 3 Bathsoaks (Herbivore Botanicals)
10. Giftable Large Zip Pouch (Fossil) 11. Acorn and Silk Cord Necklace (The Vamoose) 12. Succulent Print (Leah Duncan) 13. Prism Trivet (Xenia Taler) 14. Plum & Ashby Body Lotion (Anthropologie) 15. Chai & Vanilla Owl Soap (Seventh Tree Soaps) 16. Wood Print Phone Case (Cases By Csera) 17. Large Claire-Aude Print Wash Bag (Liberty) 18. Sydney Frame Coin Purse (Fossil)
What’s your favourite?