Oh my gosh! It’s been such a long time between posts! I wish I could say it’s because crazy exciting things have been happening behind the scenes here, but in actuality it’s regular daily life and being a Mum that’s keeping me busy! Which is no less important of course, just not particularly “blog worthy” I’m afraid. It’s all about DIY laundry and Toddler Negotiations these days haha!
Even so, I just wanted to pop in and share with anyone here in Singapore that one of my favouirte events – The Boutiques Fair – is on again in November (4th & 5th)! Perfectly timed for getting some Christmas shopping done – yes, I went there. Christmas is coming! The fair will be chock-full of fantastic local and international vendors, and is seriously HUGE so you’re bound to find what you need for that certain someone who has everything.. or yourself. I’m all for that.
So to help make the decisions easier, I thought I’d check out some of the vendors coming in November and put together a couple of little guides to get you excited. First up – Girls, Guys, and Home. This is by no means an extensive list, just a couple of things that caught my eye! :)
1. An Uplifted Day 2. Elyse & i 3. Matter Prints 4. Little Man 5. Little Man 6. Hello Chocolate 7. Twin Within 8. Cote & Badt 9. Elyse & i
1. Eck & Art 2. Epigram Books 3. Gifts Less Ordinary 4. Italic & Bold 5. Shinnpark 6. BNVVT 7. Italic & Bold
1. Epigram Books 2. Little Man 3. Stylo Deco 4. Little Man 5. The Paper Bunny 6. Kala Pata 7. Stylo Deco
Keep up to date with the latest Boutiques Fair news on their Facebook Page!
I don’t know about you, but I find guys so hard to buy for! My hubby loves techie type things – things which I know nothing about – so it’s always a challenge trying to find a gift for him that I know he’ll like and use. I did some extensive searching for these gift ideas, so hopefully if there’s a man in your life who’s hard to buy for, some of these ideas will help! :)
1. Whole Larder Love: Grow, Hunt, Gather, Cook (Amazon) 2. 100% Natural Beard Tonic (Herbivore Botanicals) 3. Walnut iPhone Case (Rootcases) 4. Olive Drab Duffle (Joshu Vela) 5. Empty Memory Rose Gold 4GB USB Stick (Logical Art Design Ltd) 6. Empty Memory Black Rhodium 4GB Memory Stick (Logical Art Design Ltd) 7. Handmade Brown and Blue Necktie (Son of Soren)
8. Men & Mountains T-Shirt (Arquebus Clothing) 9. Build Your Own Bluetooth Speakers Kit (Furni) 10. Annual Art Subscription (Papirmass) 11. F45 Lois Sports Bag (Freitag) 12. Shave Bundle (Imperial Barber Products) 13. F54 Brandon Wallet (Freitag)
I hope something here will spark some great gift ideas! And if you missed our Gift Guide for the girls, check that out here!