Following on from my “girls, guys & home” guides to Boutiques Fair post last week – today’s is all about the kids! From toys and decor, to clothes and books, there will be LOADS of vendors in attendance focussed on gorgeous kid’s stuff. Mark the dates down in your calendar, get some friends together and make a day of it! Boutiques Fair Singapore is happening on 4th – 5th November.
Here are a few of my faves for kids below! :)
1. Sea Apple 2. Pom Pom & Puffin 3. Deer Industries 4. Madie Moo 5. Stylo Deco 6. Deer Industries 7. Madie Moo
1. Deer Industries 2. Deer Industries 3. Feroza 4. Deer Industries 5. Deer Industries 6. Sea Apple 7. Deer Industries
Hey guys! Are you all having a nice weekend? For everyone in the US – Happy 4th for yesterday! :)
We’re spending most of the weekend (well, while Arlo’s napping anyway) packing up our apartment for the move in a couple of weeks. Let’s be honest, not much packing gets done with an 11 month old around.. so we’re starting early and giving ourselves plenty of time. Still, not a load of fun really.
So instead of packing right now, I’m taking a break to look at some other much more interesting things – like DIYs to try! How great are these?
1. Dishwasher Safe Hand Painted Dishes from Delia Creates 2. Spring Garden Mantelpiece from Design Sponge 3. Citronella Candles from Sugar and Charm 4. Flower arrangement from Atilio 5. Copper Candles from The Merry Thought.
And because there are such sweet Kids DIYs around at the moment, I’ve put a few of my favourites together below too :) Kids’ stuff is always so cute!
6. Bag of Rhymes and Finger Puppets from Ukkonooa 7. Summer Straw Necklace from Say Yes 8. Make-A-Face Apron from Mer Mag 9. Sky Blocks from Lovely Indeed.
I hope you guys find these as inspiring as I do! Have a happy weekend :)
Hi, happy Monday! Did you all have a nice weekend?
This morning we’re doing the last of our Gift Guides – for the kiddies! I had a bit of a tricky time putting this one together if I’m honest… I don’t have any kids, and *obviously* kids range so much in age, so it was hard to narrow down my selections! There’s just so much gorgeous stuff out there for kids! I’ve tried to choose gifts for a range of ages, so hopefully there’ll be something here for everyone :)
1. Piccoli ‘Little Bean’ Bean Bag (Olliella) 2. Submarine Money Bank (Amazon) 3. Little Aeroplane (Incy Interiors) 4. Cubebot Micro Blue (Lilly Lolly or Amazon) 5. Hang in the Balance Board (The Land of Nod) 6. Black & White Stripe Tent (The Teepee Guy) 7. Let’s Go Camping Wall Decals (Love Mae) 8. Bats Single Quilt & Pillow Case (Kip & Co.)
9. ‘The Ice Package’ Hair Ties (Mane Message) 10. Porcelain Bunny Lamp (Lark) 11. Floral Bomb Wonder Tent (Such Great Heights) 12. MoTex Embossing Label Maker (My Messy Room) 13. Housse de Couette Bigotte (AM.PM.) 14. Pony String Lights (Urban Outfitters) 15. Awesome Canvas Purse (Lark) 16. Pixie Mint Wooden Toy Camera (Twig)
I own 4 Oliver Jeffers books, and I don’t even have any kids! I adore them, completely, and could just read them over and over again. I actually get teary reading the end of ‘Lost and Found‘.. not many kids books can do that to me!
I was so happy to come across this video of how Oliver Jeffers goes about creating his books.. it’s totally quirky and fun, exactly how the books are. Fabulous!
Have a wonderful weekend, see you back here Monday :)
Found via Swiss Miss.
Ok, so I know I don’t have any kids but I really couldn’t go past these incredible animal coats without sharing.. Aren’t they adorable?? I so wish the brown fox one came in adult sizes (maybe minus the tail haha)!
They’re handmade by Little Goodall, and are available here :)
Which one is your favourite??