I was chatting with a friend of mine the other day (hi Lisa!), and we came to the conclusion that I don’t share enough personal stuff on the blog with my lovely, wonderful readers.. and that (in fact) my lovely, wonderful readers may actually like to know a bit more about the person who posts here every day.
Was she right?
I hope so, because I’m about to tell you about myself anyway! Hopefully once you know a bit more about me, we can be friends! So here goes… 15 things about me.
1. Here is what I look like:
2. I’m closer to 30 than I’d care to admit, and it kinda scares me a bit!
3. I am Australian (from Brisbane), but lived in Germany for 3 years, and now live in Singapore.
4. I will be getting married in March to my man of nearly 9 years, Dave.
5. I have a degree in Graphic Design.
6. I get teased (playfully!) that I can’t open my eyes when I smile (they squish up).. but they ARE open, just only a little bit :)
7. I LOVE animals, and long to have a pet. We had a beautiful dog growing up, and two adorable rabbits while we were in Germany that we miss like crazy.
8. I am generally quite shy and introverted.. until I get to know you, then there’s no holding back! haha
9. I don’t tan, and sunburn really easily :(
10. If I’m tired, hungry, or hot.. don’t even bother talking to me.
11. I love to travel, but I hate flying. I did get upgraded once, which actually made the whole flying thing about a million times more bearable. No surprises there.
12. My ideal night involves take-out, a Pixar movie, and the couch. Or Harry Potter.. I do enjoy a bit of HP.
13. I work at home, in the third bedroom of our apartment which we’ve converted into my ‘studio’. This is it just after we moved in (left), and as it is right at this second (right – eep)..
14. My favourite meal would have to be my Mum’s apricot chicken. And lasagne, and roast lamb, and.. lets just say I enjoy going home :)
15. I am a notoriously slow eater.. my family actually leaves me at the table because they get sick of waiting for me!