1. Flora Card from Odd Daughter Paper Co.
2. Heartburst Confetti from BHLDN
3. Flower Clip Art from Angie Makes
4. Pattern Card from Odd Daughter Paper Co.
5. Peach Stripey Paper Straws from Beautiful Revelry
A collection of very pretty coral coloured objects that have made their way into my life lately.
Clockwise from top left: Beautiful coral spot ribbon I picked up in Hong Kong (sorry no idea where it came from originally), Printed Notepad from kikki-K (a gift from a lovely friend), Wildflower wrapping paper (from Rifle Paper Co.), Frankie Magazine (a gift from the same lovely friend), Artnic Ink Pads (bought locally.. again sorry I’m not sure where to get them online).
Ah, beauty products. Do you have any favourites?
I’ve found that as I’ve grown older, I’ve become more attracted to the natural and organic beauty products, especially when it comes to basic skin care. I think I’d like to branch out and try more natural products for my shower routine too, which leads me to my amazing finds below!
It all came about when I was scouting around Etsy today for something totally unrelated, and I came across this delicious sounding bath soak from Herbivore Botanicals, which then sent me on an hours-long adventure into the world of natural beauty products on Etsy. There are loads of great options, and these are just a few of the ones that stood out to me. Aren’t they just lovely?
Any take your fancy too? :)
1. Coconut Milk Oatmeal Bath Soak from Herbivore Botanicals
2. Vegan Soap Set from Right Soap
3. Gentle Day Moisturizer from Conscious Skincare
4. Balancing Face Oil from Kadria Skincare
5. Lip Balms from Herbivore Botanicals
6. Grapefruit Musk Bath & Body Oil from LucaBello Skincare
7. Flower Power Bath Salts from Spa Goddess
8. Body and Hand Sugar Scrub from Lady Gatsby
1. Alice Vases by Feinedinge (via)
2. Stitched Kantha Chair from Anthropologie (via Lesley Shewring)
3. Vintage Tri-Fold Map Invitation by Cheree Berry Paper (via Rebecca Schley)
4. Vows Print by Lara Casey (via)
5. Peach and Gold Dot Dish by Up in the Air Somewhere (via mrs. french)
6. French Floral Colours Hemp Fabric by Edit Shop (via Vanessa Rae)
1. Full Elephant Canvas from Penny Farthing Design House (via Susan Benner Rego)
2. Malachite and Turquoise Bracelet from Filoe (via Mrs. French)
3. C’est Tout Screen Print from Shop Ampersand (via Ez Pudewa)
4. Mini Drops Wall Stickers from Ferm Living (via Satsuki Shibuya)
5. Mais Oui Print from Sycamore Street Press (via Melissa Anderson)
6. Mini Alphabet Embroidery Kit from Miniature Rhino (via)
1. DIY Paper Medallions by MiniEco (via Kate Lilley)
2. Golden Spot Treat Bags from Urbanic Paper Boutique (via Yulia Van Doren)
3. A3 Cute Quote Print from Dolly and Jack (via Tamara Younkins)
4. Rose Bouquet from Kuroiwa Patisserie (via Jeanne/Shop Sweet Things)
5. DIY Modern Ombre and B/W Triangle Quilt by See Kate Sew (via Kokii)
6. Mint Smiley Dustpan from World Market (via Alicia Zasiebida)
Morning all! How was your weekend? As you can imagine, we had a great time at Laneway Festival.. it was AMAZING! Definitely worth going to if you get the chance, if only for Bat for Lashes and Gotye. Both were phenomenal! Of Monsters and Men were also fantastic. We went for almost the whole festival, and after 12 hours of solid music (6 of which were spent in full sun) we were pretty tired and sunburnt by the end of it! Such a great way to spend Australia Day overseas :)
I thought we’d start the week off with something soft, sweet and blissfully cheap.. what do you think?
1. Itty Bitty Polka Dot Kraft Bags from Beautiful Revelry.
2. Mini Ban.do Heart from Ban.do.
3. The Petal Hair Tie Package from Mane Message.
4. Drömlik Scented Candle from Ikea.
5. Medveten Vase from Ikea.
How were your weekends? I had planned to have a ‘Weekend that was‘ post for you this morning, but the flu fairy intervened and I’ve been down with a cold since Friday. So I barely left the couch all weekend, let alone the apartment, and while I debated still doing a Weekend that was post, I’m pretty sure you don’t want to see my snotty tissues and half-finished cups of tea. There are some things best left on this side of the computer screen ;)
Instead, I’ve come up with a brand new segment for you! As you can see, it’s called Five Under Ten… excited? Great, me too! Every now and then I’ll put together 5 pretty and fun products that have caught my eye, and that all come in under $10/€10/₤10. Because who doesn’t love cheap stuff, really?
It was far too complicated to work out exchange rates and all that jazz, so instead I’ll just find things under 10, regardless of which currency it is.
So, let’s get this ball rolling!
1. Lone Chevron Arrow Stamp from Creatiate.
2. Slim Twist Cord Washi Tape from Little Happy Things.
3. Reversible Wrap in Sunshine Yellow from Sugar Paper.
4. Recipe Bookmarks from Anthropologie.
5. Garden Trellis Wooden Spoons from Beautiful Revelry.