Morning all! How was your weekend? As you can imagine, we had a great time at Laneway Festival.. it was AMAZING! Definitely worth going to if you get the chance, if only for Bat for Lashes and Gotye. Both were phenomenal! Of Monsters and Men were also fantastic. We went for almost the whole festival, and after 12 hours of solid music (6 of which were spent in full sun) we were pretty tired and sunburnt by the end of it! Such a great way to spend Australia Day overseas :)
I thought we’d start the week off with something soft, sweet and blissfully cheap.. what do you think?
1. Itty Bitty Polka Dot Kraft Bags from Beautiful Revelry.
2. Mini Ban.do Heart from Ban.do.
3. The Petal Hair Tie Package from Mane Message.
4. Drömlik Scented Candle from Ikea.
5. Medveten Vase from Ikea.
How were your weekends? I had planned to have a ‘Weekend that was‘ post for you this morning, but the flu fairy intervened and I’ve been down with a cold since Friday. So I barely left the couch all weekend, let alone the apartment, and while I debated still doing a Weekend that was post, I’m pretty sure you don’t want to see my snotty tissues and half-finished cups of tea. There are some things best left on this side of the computer screen ;)
Instead, I’ve come up with a brand new segment for you! As you can see, it’s called Five Under Ten… excited? Great, me too! Every now and then I’ll put together 5 pretty and fun products that have caught my eye, and that all come in under $10/€10/₤10. Because who doesn’t love cheap stuff, really?
It was far too complicated to work out exchange rates and all that jazz, so instead I’ll just find things under 10, regardless of which currency it is.
So, let’s get this ball rolling!
1. Lone Chevron Arrow Stamp from Creatiate.
2. Slim Twist Cord Washi Tape from Little Happy Things.
3. Reversible Wrap in Sunshine Yellow from Sugar Paper.
4. Recipe Bookmarks from Anthropologie.
5. Garden Trellis Wooden Spoons from Beautiful Revelry.